Learning Challenge: Being Grateful


(A Blackboard Showing Gratitude 

In this week's Learning by H.E.A.R.T. challenge, I choose to read an article in the Diigo Library. The article I choose was 6 Ways Gratitude Can Improve Your Life and Make You Happier by Victoria Brauer. As I have mentioned before, I struggle with managing my stress. So, I was interested in ways that could help me deal with this issue. Brauer's article did just that. 


When I was reading her article, her articled confirmed something I knew already; I have many things to be grateful for. I am incredibly grateful for my family and friends. Without them, I don't know who I would be. By just being thankful, it can take away my some of my worries. Her article taught me something new as well. Gratitude can improve your sleep as it takes away some stress. Because of her tips, I want to end the day with being thankful with what I have. There is something good in everyday no matter how small it is. So, before going to sleep, I will try to end on a positive note. This will hopefully reduce my stress. The image above depicts a sign with the words "thank you." Showcasing your gratitude does not have to be extraordinary. Gratitude is everywhere if one looks around. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man