Growth Mindset: Fostering a Growth Mindset


(Growth 


This will be my last growth mindset! I can't believe how quickly this class went by. Although there is still one more month till finals, time is running out! Today, I read A Growth Mindset Fuels Creativity in Youth. I read this article because the article had ways to develop a growth mindset. The tips are:

1. "I see connections."
2. "I am open to new ideas."
3. "I bow to my mistakes."
4. "I embrace diversity."
5. "I live in a human-virtual world."

These are great reminders to motivate yourself through the day. I especially love number 3. Accepting my mistakes and moving on is something I struggle with. So, this is definitely one I will use. From reading past articles about the growth mindset, I knew the benefits of having a growth mindset. More opportunities and meaningful growth are some of the most noticeable results. Like I have mentioned before, I will continue to improve my way of thinking with the tips I have learned throughout the course!








Bibliography:
A Growth Mindset Fuels Creativity in Youth by Marilyn Price-Mitchell

Comments

  1. Hi Avani! Congrats on this being your last Growth Mindset! It sounds like you're really close to finishing this class which is awesome! I love all of the tips you've mentioned from this article. I also really like #3. I think it's hard to learn from your mistakes and I also struggle to move on from them. However, moving on is also very stress-relieving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man