My Favorite Places: Juno Beach and Home

Hi everyone!

I picked Juno Beach as my favorite place. When I was younger, my family and I would visit our family in Florida over summer break. Every time we went there, my uncle would always take us to Juno Beach. We would swim, build sand castles, collect shells, and play games! Although this seems common and simple, I had the best time since my family was there. We also went to Sea World, Disney Land, and Universal Studios when we were in Florida!

                                                                         

(Juno Beach in Florida Wikimedia Commons)


My second favorite place is home. Even though most of the time I am trying to get out of Oklahoma, I find comfort just being here. Going to Lake Hefner and watching the sunset is calming for me. No matter how many times I see it, it is always amazing. Most importantly, my bed is here! Nothing is better than sleeping in your own bed!

                             

(Lake Hefner in Oklahoma Wikimedia Commons)

Comments

  1. What a lovely pair of pictures, Avani! And of course the GODDESS Juno will be making an appearance in the Myth-Folklore class (the Classical reading comes at the start of the semester)... I checked Wikipedia and the town really is named after the goddess Juno. Maybe you could have a close encounter with the goddess herself there: anything is possible when you let your mythological imagination run wild! :-)
    History of Juno Beach

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man