My Thoughts on Technology

Of the technology tools listed, I only know how to edit images and bookmark pages. This is my first time blogging as well! After reading the descriptions of the technology tools, I am interested in learning about them. I actually prefer the layout of the class. Everything is in one place, and I can always view my work in the future! Using Google Sites is one of the main tools I am interested in! I have never made I website before, so I am excited to learn about it! This is my fifth online class that I have taken. Unlike my previous online class, the layout of this class is different. For my other class, everything was on Canvas. In this class, only the declarations are completed on Canvas and the grading system is based on a student's own evaluation of their work. I find this easier and less stressful to manage the assignments. This class truly considers the student's schedule, which I love!


(Types of Technology Tools by Jason Rhode

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man