Overview of Assignments

Based on my first impressions, I believe this class is not only educational but fun! I am most worried about making a Storybook and writing my own stories. My writing skills are satisfactory and not where I would like them to be. I am also not creative when it comes to making a plot. I hope that through this class I can improve and hone my skills. However, I most intrigued by the growth mindset extra credit assignments. After watching the videos from the growth mindset assignment, I became interested in exploring more about the growth mindset as I am going into a helping profession. I am also excited about commenting on my peers' blogs. By looking at their posts, I am able to see different perspectives, learn about writing styles, and get inspiration. Lastly, I do not have a strong reading focus as well. So, I hope to genuinely love reading and continue to read after the course ends! Ultimately, I am excited for this class! 

(Growth Mindset Watercolor Drawing by Xavier Vergés 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man