Time Strategies Organization

This is the last blog post of Week 1! Looking back, I enjoyed all of the assignments I did! For this assignment, I read Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination by Peter Banerjea and 11 Ways Unsuccessful People Mismanage Their Time by Áine Cain. When it comes to time management, I burn myself out and that leads to procrastination. Until the task is done, I am constantly worrying and stressing about it. So, I try to complete as much as I can at once. After reading both articles, I realized that was the problem. I juggle too much. I need to set goals one day at a time and spread out tasks throughout the week to be the most productive. From the first article, the author provided 4 questions to motivate a productive work habit. These two questions were helpful to me: "What one thing can I do to get started?" and "How can I make this easier?" I will definitely try to manage my tasks throughout the week and make things easier by doing a little everyday. As all my classes this semester require large amounts of reading and studying, I hope I won't overwhelm myself. I hope my new time management strategy works for me this semester!

(Time Management Quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man