Growth Mindset: Motivational Cats!

This week's extra credit assignment is about cats - the growth mindset cats! Here are my three favorite growth mindset cats!



When I am uncertain about my future, I like to think about my current state. If I look back on my achievements and successes, it motivates me to keep going. It calms me down. I know that I will be able to grow my potential with time. Ultimately, this will bring more achievements and successes in the future. Just because I might not be the person I want to be right now does not mean I won't be in the future. 



Most of the time, I understand the material better from my peers. My professors discuss the designated material for that day, so they usually rush through the notes and slides. As my peers are learning the same material, it is easier to understand their way of thinking. My peers are able to teach me better. Therefore, I strongly agree with this growth mindset cat: my peers can be my teachers. 




This is another one that I love. Like most people, I tend to compare myself to others. Are they ahead of me? Am I taking the right steps? Am I doing the same things as them? These are the kind of thoughts that linger in my mind. At the end of the day, everyone is different. Abilities are different. With trial and error, one can still reach success no matter which route they take. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man