Learning Challenge: Trying Desk Exercises!


(Yoga Exercise


I choose to do another Learning Challenge this week! Even though it's the third week of school, I am already tired and stressed. For this reason, I choose to focus on Health/Happiness. I am constantly at my desk doing assignments on my laptop. Whether I am just studying or taking notes, everything involves being on my laptop. I become very tired after sitting in one position for too long, and so I am always moving around. To help relieve some tension, I choose to read 6 Yoga Exercises You Won't Be Embarrassed to Do at Your Desk by Linda Steinberg! 

Once I was done reading her article, I immediately tried out the exercises she listed! It roughly took 10 minutes to do everything. Right now, my body is extremely stiff, so I was not able to feel immediate relief. After some time though, I hope I will feel a lot better! My favorite ones that the author discussed were the chair twist and the open chest stretch. All my muscles felt relaxed after I did these two! My goal is to do these exercises for at least two weeks, and hopefully I will be able to see a change!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man