Learning Challenge: Update on Deskercises



Hello everyone! This week's Learning Challenge is a continuation from Week 3's Learning Challenge (desk exercises)! I did desk exercises for roughly two weeks and realized that I forgot to do them when I was in pain or sore. Since I am used to being in one position for hours, I did not realize the toll it took on my body. Therefore, I decided to schedule the exercise into my daily routine. I would do it in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Going to sleep and waking up was amazing after I did it regularly. Even though most of the exercises included stretching, it relieved my pain! In addition, I decided to include some healthy habits as well. Before, I used to go to sleep and wake up by getting on my phone. Not getting on my phone in the morning and evening was relieving. The article that inspired improving my health was 6 Yoga Exercises You Won't Be Embarrassed to Do at Your Desk by Linda Steinberg. I aim on continuing this routine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man