Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar Update


(Container Bottle Jars

Hello everyone! This is my two week update post on my Happiness Jar. To be honest, I forgot to write what made my happy every night. I think I missed three or fours days total. I eventually wrote something down when I remembered what made me happy that day. Throughout the "experiment," I also realized that I tend to focus more on the negative things than the positive things. I did not think this jar would be helpful, but it actually was. I reread what I wrote, and I have much to be happy for. Also instead of writing my thoughts on paper, it was easier to do it on the Notes app on my iPhone. This was very convenient as I did not have a big jar and didn't want to waste paper! Overall, this challenge was successful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man