Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar


(Container Bottle Jars

I will be trying the Happiness Jar challenge for two weeks! In the evenings, I will be writing something that made me happy and place the note in the jar. This would be a nice way to end the day on a positive note, because there is something good in everyday! If there are multiple things that made me happy, I will write all of them down! So, whenever I am sad or having a hard day, I can look back and reflect on the amazing things that happened! I hope this will experiment will be successful and can help relieve my stress!

Comments

  1. Hello Again Avani,
    This is a great activity, especially when you are feeling a bit down or stressed. I did this my senior year of High School with my little sister and it was fun and really helped us out of the funk we were in. I hope it works for you! Will you check back in at the end of the two weeks?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man