Learning Challenge: Pomodoro Technique Update


(Pomodoro Technique by Luca Mascaro


Hello everyone! I feel like I have been doing Learning Challenges for the past couple of weeks. This is my last learning challenge. I feel like they flew by quickly. Anyways, here is my update on the Pomodoro Technique!

It was hard tracking my time. I have made many timers as this experiment has gone by. I will say that this technique is helpful. When I start my homework, I usually begin with the easier material. This way, I slowly become motivated to do my harder work, and I will take my time doing it. The timers were helpful, but most of the time, I needed more time. I felt like I was rushing to get the most work done in that said time interval. For that reason, I extended the "study time" depending upon the difficulty of my work. This technique definitely helped in my time management skills. So, this experiment was successful!







Bibliography:
Pomodoro Technique by Tanvi Jagtap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man