Learning Challenge: Reading Out Loud


Wikimedia Commons)

Hi there! I am doing yet another Learning Challenge this week! I challenged myself to read out loud! Whenever I hear the words "read out loud," it reminds me of having to read out loud in middle school and high school. It was traumatizing reading in front of my peers, because I could not pronounce the words correctly as I am bilingual. At the time, it stressed me out greatly; however, this does not affect me as much. Reading aloud allows me to understand the details further and clears up my confusion. As I am slowing down, it gives me more time to understand the material. Like many things, it has its disadvantages. It took me twice as long to read this week's reading. I plan on reading out loud in the future, but I hope it does not take much time. When I am confused, I will definitely read out loud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man