Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

I love having the Canvas Mobile App! When grades are put in, I can immediately check which assignments were graded and see my overall grade! Even when I need to pull up a file on my phone, I can quickly access it without having to take out my laptop. Also, I can play around with my grades to see how it will affect my grade (if the Canvas settings are set properly).  One thing I hate about it is the amount of notifications that come. I especially hate the notifications about when new files are added and when new assignments are created. I guess that can be my text tech tip! Overall, I love having Canvas on my phone!

Comments

  1. Hi! I enjoyed this because it was actually helpful pertaining to my life! I needed this tech tip. I think its much easier when you dont have pull out your computer everytime you need to check your grades or send out an email. I think canvas as an app was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man