Week 8 Comments and Feedback



The quality of comments are very helpful and informative. Other students leave behind questions, concerns, and tips that aid in improving my story. Since they are reading it with a new pair of eyes, it allows me to see the story through their eyes. I believe my comments are also helpful and informative. I leave behind my questions, alternate options, and further strategies that could help them in the writing process. When I read other's stories, I learn from them as well. Everyone is great at something and seeing that inspires to better myself! I love doing blog comments! Throughout the seven weeks, I have bookmarked my favorite blogs and project websites. I visit their blogs as my free comments and as my extra credit comments. The introduction post idea was clever! I like to read through them as people leave behind more comments on my introduction. I then visit their blogs and leave comments as well! As you can, I enjoy keeping up with others and commenting! Looking forward, I might make changes to my Introduction! As I reread it, I noticed a few things that I missed! In addition, I chose a feedback cat showing that "there are many paths to success." I previously used this feedback cat in an extra credit growth mindset assignment, and this message still lingers with me. Everyone has their path and their own way to achieve success. Being a sophomore, I am worried about my future and the challenges I need to face. This reminder keeps me going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man