Week 8 Progress

(Progess Highway Sign 

As I worked ahead before classes started, I am extremely happy with my progress. When midterms came, it was nice to know that I did not need to worry about this class. I am proud of my finished stories and am surprised at how good they turned out to be. I do have a weekly routine! Reading and story telling at the beginning of the week and project and comments at the end of the week. I also learned that working on something everyday also helped in getting ahead. I save the extra assignments for the weekend as a way to relax and read more stories! I want to avoid rushing my storytelling. If I rush it and finish it quickly, my writing is satisfactory. Therefore, I want to take more time. Most of writing has stayed true to the original story, so I want to try taking a completely different route! This is what I feel about my progress so far!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man