Week 8 Reading and Writing

(Wedding of Rama and Sita

So far, the reading and writing assignments have been wonderful! It is nice to take a break and read material that I enjoy. I am happy with my blog and my Portfolio website! I love the way my stories, pictures, and color scheme add to my overall tone and concept. My writing has improved, but it is not where I would like it to be. I want to effortlessly add in details. My stories are usually direct, and I have difficultly adding in details and filling in gaps. My biggest accomplishment has been keeping everything on track and maintaining a schedule. What I learned is to do something everyday, even if it is not a part of my schedule. That way, if I fall behind during midterms, I have some cushion. My favorite reading has been the Ramayana and all the fairy tales! I can't pick just one! For this reason, I included a picture of Rama and Sita. I love the bright colors, architecture, and small details in this picture. In addition, the reading notes are helping me. Taking notes, writing questions, and things that I found interesting help me when I am making my own stories! I also try to note how a strategy can help me develop the story later on. In terms of looking forward, I enjoy the way the class is currently set up. It allows me flexibility and time to read extra materials!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man