Famous Last Words: Finishing the Course


(Accomplishment
by Craving Crusher Flickr)

This is my final post in Myth-Folklore! Throughout the course, I wrote many stories and expanded my writing skills greatly. I also loved the reading! Since I don't read everyday, this class allowed me to explore various readings from many different areas. My favorite stories can be seen in my Portfolio here! I did not think making a portfolio would be fun, but it was my favorite assignment in the week. Apart from the Portfolio assignments, I enjoyed the extra credit options, especially the extra commenting, learning challenges, and growth mindset options. Looking back, starting ahead and staying on track of my extra credit really helped me when it was time for midterms.

Today was my last midterm, and I finally feel relieved! Although I did not do as well as I hoped, I'm just glad they are done. I have been studying for what seems like a month. I might actually have a weekend this time. I have missed out on many opportunists due to my midterms, so I can finally catch up and enjoy life! But, enrollment starts next week, and I'm stressed to say the least. Not only am I worried about my grades this semester, but also the classes I will be taking next semester. It just gets harder from here. Hopefully, everything works out and goes smoothly.

It feels weird that I have no "To Do" list for this class next week. I am proud of all the work I did in this class and have learned so much. It has changed my way of thinking and helped me grow academically and mentally. I truly want to say thank you to Laura. I have never had so much fun learning or enjoyed a class this much. I hope in the future I can take another class with you!

Comments

  1. Hey Avani!
    Congrats on finishing the class so earlier! I am scheduled to finish the class on time and finish it out with achieving that A grade. I am sure it feels amazing to be done with a class before all your other ones! Two weeks from now and we will be done with all of classes!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Physician Assistant

Week 7 Story: The Rice and The Man